By accessing the website at http://www.dcmusicrocks.com, a website operated by BNP Enterprises LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download or view one copy of the materials (information or software) on DC Music Rocks's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DC Music Rocks's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DC Music Rocks at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on DC Music Rocks's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. DC Music Rocks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, DC Music Rocks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DC Music Rocks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DC Music Rocks's website, even if DC Music Rocks or a DC Music Rocks authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on DC Music Rocks's website could include technical, typographical, photographic, audiographic, and videographic errors. DC Music Rocks does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. DC Music Rocks may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However DC Music Rocks does not make any commitment to update the materials.
DC Music Rocks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DC Music Rocks of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
DC Music Rocks may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
This Website shall be governed by the laws of the United States, including federal copyright and trademark laws, and the laws of the District of Columbia applicable to contracts entered into and to be wholly performed therein without regard to conflict of laws or choice of law principles. By visiting and using this Website, You consent to the jurisdiction of the courts presiding in the District of Columbia and You agree to accept service of process by mail. You hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses that might otherwise be available.
You should be aware that non-Personal Information and data may be automatically collected on the Website through the use of “cookies.” “Cookies” are small text files stored as text on a computer hard drive. Websites can use “cookies” to recognize repeat visitors, facilitate the visitor’s ongoing access to and use of a site, and allow a site to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements. “Cookies” are not programs that come onto a visitor’s system and damage files. The use of “cookies” is common in the Internet industries, and many major websites use them to provide useful features to their customers. Generally “cookies” work by assigning a unique number to the visitor that has no meaning outside the assigning site. If a visitor does not want information collected through the use of “cookies,” there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows the visitor to deny or accept the cookie feature. This website may use “cookie” technology, but only to obtain non-Personal Information from online visitors in order to improve their online experience and facilitate their visit within the Website.
10. Dispute Resolution
Any action based on a breach of the terms herein shall be brought to the federal or local courts presiding in the District of Columbia, United States, whichever is appropriate, and to whose jurisdiction You consent in such an action. If a breach is found by the court, the court shall have the right to issue an injunction, and grant to BNP its damages and attorneys’ fees and such other and further relief as the court may deem appropriate.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This Website respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask visitors to our Website to do the same. If You believe your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to the designated Copyright Agent of BNP Enterprises LLC:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that You claim has been infringed;
- Identification of where the material that You claim to be infringing is located on the Site;
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, including the law of copyright fair use;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The designated agent of BNP Enterprises LLC for notification of claims of copyright infringement on this Website is Brian Nelson-Palmer, who can be reached as follows:
Telephone: (703) 524-2388
Address: 2701 Wilson Blvd #C, Arlington, VA 22201
Similarly, if You believe any of your trademarks or service marks have been infringed, or if You believe that your image has been used without your consent, please notify the designated agent of BNP Enterprises LLC.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes in the operation of www.dcmusicrocks.com, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers through display on this page and our website, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
BNP Enterprises LLC and DC Music Rocks will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Website visitors who are under eighteen (18) years of age. We encourage parents to speak with minors about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online. If a minor has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that minor may contact us at email@example.com if they would like us to delete that information from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the minor’s information from our database.
Page Last Updated: February 10, 2017