Your Name (you, the person filling out this form)
* Your Name (you, the person filling out this form)
What part of the DC region is the artist tied to and how? Where is the artist's current home base if not DC
At least 3 interesting/entertaining facts about the band related to persons/events in Washington DC area
Give us fun stuff, not normal bio stuff!
Anything else we should know, or you want to share
Official Website URL
Any other links you'd want to share? Bandcamp? Other Social Media?
Nope, not the artist, just passing along the info
DONE...BUT WAIT WAIT!! 1 MORE THING!
That was for DC Music Rocks specifically, so for that, you're done, you're all set.
IF YOU WANT, lets get your music added to the WERA 96.7FM station's library itself for more potential regular rotation on WERA 96.7FM, separate from DC Music Rocks.
You need to email your CLEAN LYRIC VERSION/RADIO EDIT song files as attachments to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject should be: "Local Music Submission by Local Artist: xxxxx". Email message body should include your top 3 track names and "Recommended if you like" reference to big name artists you sound similar to.
1) Send the final released versions of the song files, like the ones people get when they purchase your music online with all ID3/MetaData filled in (artist, album, title, etc).
2) Files can be in MP3 or WAV format.
3) No cursing, lyrics must be absolutely clean.
4) a good guideline is emails less than 10mb in attachments. Break it up into multiple emails if necessary.
5) They will only keep 2-3 of your songs in their library. Don't send your whole collection, only your top 3 tracks are helpful to focus their efforts.
So glad you're involved with DC Music Rocks and happy to connect you with WERA 96.7FM as well. We both really do love to support DC musicians!